The signatory of the hire agreement is designated the hirer, must be 18 years or older and we will require ID such as passport or driver’s license for proof of identity.
We are pleased to accept either credit/debit cards or cash for payment, which will be required in full before the bikes are released for hire.
Customers paying in cash will be required to leave a deposit in the form of credit/debit card details.
By signing a hire agreement form, the hirer is accepting the terms and conditions stated below.
- Cycling on public roads and highways carries risks and that you are aware of these risks.
- All bicycles in your party will be ridden safely and responsibly at all times.
- All bicycles in your party will be returned within the specified hire period.
- Damage to any bicycles or equipment will be the responsibility of the hirer and repairs or replacement will be charged for at the cost price.
- All bicycles in your party will be locked to an immovable object when not being ridden.
- Bicycles or equipment hired from CycleSports Greenway Bike Hire shall not to be taken onto any beach.
- CycleSports Greenway Bike Hire will not be held responsible for injury to any members of your party during the period or hire, or any loss or damage to personal property.
- All bookings are subject to availability.